1.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My daughter and I checked in Dec 16th of 2018 into room 503. On our 3rd morning we found a very large cockroach under the desk in our room.

Upon further inspection it was still alive with legs twitching. We were so upset and very disgusted as this is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel with rather high rates. We took pictures of this large pest and went to the front desk where I asked to speak to a manager....I was told there was no manager for me to speak to. I showed them the picture, asked for instant removal and insisted the manger call me.

I got no call at all. I reached out again and left a messaged for the manager to call me, no call. First off I have very bad reactions to insect bites so spending the night in that room was terrifying. I couldn't even speak to a manager to switch rooms and being about 400 miles away from home with no car I was stuck.

My daughter and I had to sleep in a room where we had seen a very large cockroach.

This hotel is a place of filth that isn't fit to sleep families who simply want to enjoy their Disneyland vacations. How many innocent kids have had a nasty cockroach crawl on them while they sleep?

Product or Service Mentioned: The Anaheim Hotel Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It was close to disneyland.

I didn't like: Cockroaches, Paying for parking.

Comments